Pfilates (Pelvic Floor Therapy)
Pfilates was created by a Urogynecologist for:
- Stress and Urge Incontinence in Males and Females
- Improved Sexual Function
- Pelvic pain (Vulvodynia, Pelvic Floor Myalgia)
- Preparation for Childbirth
- Post-Partum Recovery
- Post Surgical Recovery
- Coccyx & Low Back Pain
- Re-Alignment of Pelvis Through Improved Posture
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse Through Strengthening and Posture
- Bowel Control
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Constipation
- May Prevent Need for Surgery
The Cochran Review, an authoritative body that summarizes the scientific literature on diseases states "The review provides support for the widespread recommendation that PFMT be included in the first-line conservative management programmes for women with stress, urge or mixed urinary incontinence."
The Bellies Inc Core 4 Program
Introducing “The Core 4 Program”
- A comprehensive mind/body program that helps you re-learn the support stretegies that have been lost through pregnancy, childbirth and life.
- A restorative program focused on re-training during the first 8 weeks postpartum but ideally begun during pregnancy to help prevent and minimize dysfunction and set you up for a successful recovery
****Remember, post partum is for anyone who has delivered a baby****
What is Core Re-Training?
- Identifying and co-activating the Core 4
- Progressive layering of increased loads
- Integration of Core 4 into normal exercise routine
- Resume regular or desired training with use of Core 4
Customized Yoga sequencing consisting of safe, functional poses and stretches to maintain flexibility, alignment and relaxation, including breath work, before or after baby.
*Ask about Yoga & Pfilates Combo Packages. YOU can combine Yoga and Pfilates sessions.
203-4840 Delta Street
Ladner, BC, V4K 2T6
Phone: 604-283-7827 or
Brenna at: 604-946-8785 or cell 604-369-8785
Therapeutic Yoga & Trauma Sensitive Yoga Therapy
- Therapeutic Yoga - deep rejuvenating postures in a quiet Yin style practice, for those unable to practice traditional yoga due to illness, injury or other physical limitations.
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga Therapy - a quiet Yin style practice that focuses on the challenges of emotional and physical well-being by reconnecting the mind and body.
Registered Course and Workshop Policy:
Pre-payment in full is required at time of registration. *No refunds (credit only)*.
Credit only will be given for cancellations prior to a Workshop or class session. Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to Workshop or class to receive credit. If South Delta Pfilates Therapy cancels a workshop or class session, a full credit or refund will be issued.
No Shows for Private /semi-private sessions are non-refundable. Changes to original bookings will attract a 20% additional charge. Missed classes from a 6 week session will receive a credit only.